Shanghai Hangzhou Xitang Water Town 5 days tour (Tour No. AST-SH-09)
Day 1: Shanghai (L)
Your local guide will pick you up at the airport upon your arrival in Shanghai and take you to your hotel.
Day 2: Shanghai (B/L)
In the morning, visit the Jade Buddha Temple, one of the main touristic highlights in Shanghai and one of Shanghai’s few active Buddhist monasteries still remaining. After that, tour the Yuyuan Garden, a classical, peaceful and comfortable garden in the heart of bustling Shanghai. Visit a Silk Factory . In the afternoon, tour the Shanghai Museum.
Day 3: Shanghai-Hangzhou (B/L)
One-day tour of Hangzhou, including visit of Ling Yin Temple - one of the ten most famous Buddhist temples in China; cruise on the West Lake . Then visit a Tea Garden .In the evening, stroll in the Wushanlu night food market.
Day 4: Shanghai (B/L)
Visit the Xitang water town with a long history, just 1hour 30 minutes' drive from Hangzhou. After that, drive back to Shanghai.
Day 5: Shanghai (B)
Transfer to the airport for your departure.
1) Our Tour cost is based on min 2 person cost. if you are less than 2 person or above 5 person please contact us.
2) The hotel for this cost is based on 3 star hotel twin share bases. If you want to change to 4 star hotel or 5 star hotel . or want to stay in single room base. please contact us we will update to you the cost soon.
Tour prices include:
1) Air-conditioned tour car/mini Van/Coach
2) Admission fares
3) Four Chinese lunches included
4) Well-trained English speaking tour guides
Tour prices do not include:
Gratitude tips to drivers and guides; we suggest you give them around US10$/pp/day.