Xian 3 days Culture tour (Tour No. AST-XA-05)
Day 1: Xian (L)
Your local guide will pick you up at the airport upon your arrival in Xian airport and transfer you to your hotel. Then, you will visit the Xian City Wall. It is not only the most complete city wall that has survived in China but also one of the largest ancient military defense systems in the world. You can choose to either walk or bike the walls, especially when the weather is nice, allowing you to enjoy Xian from a different perspective. Then transfer back to your booked hotel.
Day 2: Xian (B/L)
In the morning, you will visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Then visit the Great Mosque, one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China, worth seeing for its mixed architecture, both traditional Chinese and Muslim styles. In the evening, visit the Beiyuan Men Islamic Street, lined with Islamic shops, restaurants and street vendors. This is a great place to stroll in, enjoy an authentic meal, shop and get a taste of traditional Muslim culture.
Day 3: Xian (B/L)
In the morning，you will visit the Shanxi History Museum. Then visit the big Wild Goose Pagoda one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China, worth seeing for its mixed architecture, both traditional Chinese and Muslim styles. After that,you will transfer to the airport for your departure.
1) Our Tour cost is based on min 2 person cost. if you are less than 2 person or above 5 person please contact us.
2) The hotel for this cost is based on 3 star hotel twin share bases. If you want to change to 4 star hotel or 5 star hotel . or want to stay in single room base. please contact us we will update to you the cost soon.
Tour prices include:
1) Air-conditioned tour car/mini Van/Coach
2) Admission fares
3) Three Chinese lunches included
4) Well-trained English speaking tour guides
Tour prices do not include:
Gratitude tips to drivers and guides; we suggest you give them around US10$/pp/day.